flexVDI is a desktop virtualization platform. Desktop Virtualization platform. Its main goal is to provide your users with ubiquitous access to their desktops. Whether they connect from a personal computer or their mobile phone, from the room next door or from hundreds of kilometers away, with flexVDI your users will experience their desktops as if they were right in front of them. Using well-known, open-source technologies, it provides a stable, performant infrastructure for both Windows and Linux desktops. Its
flexVDI main features are:
- Binary packages are provided for RHEL 7 and CentOS 7.
- Uses Qemu/KVM 2.6 9 and Spice 0.12.8, with some improvements to boost your VDI experience.
- Supports virtualization of Windows from XP to Windows 10, Windows Server from 2003 to 2016, and all flavors of GNU/Linux.
- Scalable to thousands of desktops.
- Template based desktops.
- LDAP or AD based authentication/authorization.
- Supports shared storage like SAS, FC, iSCSI, etc...
- Failure-tolerant cluster.