- TCP 22: SSH is used to migrate virtual machines.
- TCP 443: the flexVDI Gateway installed in each host uses this port to accept connections from clients. This port is configurable in
- TCP 7777: the OCFS2 tools and daemons use this port to communicate.
- TCP 9443: the flexVDI Agent uses this port to receive requests from the flexVDI Manager.
- TCP 5800: the flexVDI Manager VM uses this port to accept Spice connections.
- TCP 5900 and up (5900 to 15900 by default): Ports used for Spice connections to other VMs.